I'm A Mom And Dialysis Nurse Nothing Scares Me Floral T Shirt

 I'm A Mom And Dialysis Nurse Nothing Scares Me Floral T Shirt, Hoodie And Sweater

The I'm A Mom And Dialysis Nurse Nothing Scares Me Floral T Shirt Bruh I’m no VIP and I feel that way. Mostly because it took more “tests and procedures” to finally discover my lung had collapsed and it wasnt “just heartburn or something.” Surprise! The doctor was wrong, there WAS something wrong with me.

He had two nurses with him at all times making necessary adjustments. Im surprised they could spare those two nurses for that long considering the circumstances honestly. I'm A Mom And Dialysis Nurse Nothing Scares Me Floral T Shirt  But my neice also had two nurses with 100% of the time during her induced coma when she on dialysis, ECMO and other failing organs. Never seen nurses just stay with a patient like that.

Comments

Popular Posts