Buckle Up Buttercup Halloween Blood Moon You Just Flipped My Witch Switch T Shirt

Not only did my under-$100 vacation shoes prove to be my most worn footwear option of the Buckle Up Buttercup Halloween Blood Moon You Just Flipped My Witch Switch T Shirt week, but my appreciation for them also grew most when I returned from my trip. I loved how tiny grains of sand from the beaches I had visited were still lodged into the twists and turns of the rope, transporting me back to the relaxing, sun-drenched days I spent in Spain even as I walked the paved streets of New York. In the summer of 2020, a time when it isn’t possible to visit new, far-flung destinations, dressing for a summer spent locally became much more exciting with a little help from the sandals of vacations past. During August in particular, typically a very popular time to travel and when many of us are turning on our out-of-office email replies, these sandals acted as a remedy for my wanderlust. Slipping into my natural or black rope sandals added a little extra oomph to my otherwise unconsidered outfits. Similar to those who find dressing more professionally while working from home makes them more productive, I have found dressing in the pieces that you might have saved for travel or specific occasions has turned mundane summer days into ones that feel all the more special. Transport yourself simply by swapping a tried-and-true Birkenstock or slide for a more quintessential vacation sandal, like this soft and comfortable rope version. We may not be able to physically travel in the same way we did in years past, but in the meantime here’s one way to resurface the joy and memories from past trips into the present and pretend like we are somewhere else, even if just for a moment.

Men's T-Shirt front

Buckle Up Buttercup Halloween Blood Moon You Just Flipped My Witch Switch T Shirt

Horro Ch Ch Ch Madafakas Vintage T Shirt T Shirt

Doctor Mask Stay Trong T Shirt

I'm Not Drunk It's Just The Floor Hates Me The Tables And Chairs Are Bullies And The Wall Get In My Way T Shirt

Frodo And Sam 2020 I Will Take The Ring To Mordor T Shirt

Dogs Solve Most Of My Problems Weed Solves The Rest T Shirt

Remember Happiness Car Is Way Of Travel Not A Destination Vintage Retro T Shirt

Remember Happiness Car Is Way Of Travel Not A Destination Vintage Retro T Shirt

I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me Butterflies Cancer Awareness T Shirt

Dental Hygienist 2020 #quarantined T Shirt

Science Knows Sarcasm Chemistry T Shirt

Dinosaur On Music Sheet T Shirt

Baseball Busy Raising Ballers Bow T Shirt

Black That Woman From Michigan T Shirt

Fat No I Prefer Too Wide For Your Narrow Mind T Shirt

Father's Day Best Dogue De Bordeaux Dad Ever Fathers Day Gift T Shirt

Grim Reaper Death It's Never Too Early For Halloween Vintage Retro T Shirt

Never Underestimate A Woman Who Loves Cats And Was Born In November T Shirt

Just Chillum With My Buds Frog Smoking T Shirt

The Nurse Witch Matching Halloween T Shirt

Halloween Sign Language Witch Bibbidi Bobbidi T Shirt

Just A Woman Who Loves Paw Dog And Jeep Car Vintage Retro T Shirt

Dutton Wheeler We Eliminate Problems 2020 T Shirt

You Know What Rhymes With Camping Whiskey T Shirt

An Organ Donor Saved My Family Members Life Donate And Save Be A Hero T Shirt

Joe Biden Say No To Sleepy Joe T Shirt

Its Not Just A Hobby Football Soccer Its My Escape From Reality T Shirt

I Hate Being Sexy But I Play Cornhole So I Can't Help It Vintage Retro T Shirt

Analog Synthetiser Beat T Shirt

Stay Away From My Bubble Soccer Mask T Shirt

Buckle Up Buttercup Halloween Blood Moon You Just Flipped My Witch Switch T Shirt

Not All Super Heroes Wear Capes Some Wear Caps And Masks Nurse Vintage T Shirt

Retro Vintage Funny Spider Life Is Better With Tarantula T Shirt

Kinda Salty About Not Being A Mermaid T Shirt

Catacombs And Paw Cats Books T Shirt

Things I Do In My Space Time Go Orienteering T Shirt

No Watermelon Fest 2020 Hope Ar T Shirt

Life Is Better With Wine Dogs And Yoga T Shirt

Better To Be A Wolf Of Odin Than A Lamb Of God T Shirt

 

Comments

Popular Posts